There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Windsor. But, there’s also that long list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home projects are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor job you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment arranged.
The pros at Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts recommend that furnace service and maintenance be completed at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the dead of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather comes to Windsor, too. Take a peek at some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make certain that your furnace works at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating costs.
- Ensures your furnace is in tip-top shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Windsor when it cools off.
- Lowers the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to take place on a chilly winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to make heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are key to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to maintain your warranty, so getting regular maintenance performed can save you money if larger problems occur later.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a ton of additional benefits, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the winter and save you time later because you’re less likely to need more service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Windsor, give us a call at 226-773-3357 or schedule an appointment with Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts through our online scheduler.