Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.