Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid concerns, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at 226-773-3357 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.