We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Windsor homeowners often call Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Windsor home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts of Windsor at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.