It’s not difficult to not remember annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top thing we’re keeping in mind at Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts.
That’s since regular service delivers a lot of advantages for your system, like greater efficiency and a lower likelihood for breakdowns. You can receive these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth examination of your system whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection could help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your house. This could help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance gives a lot of perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity costs.**
- Finds minor problems before they create pricey breakdowns.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This checkup is the most detailed in the industry. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your unit to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 226-773-3357. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.