It’s simple to fail to remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top thing we’re keeping in mind at Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact regular service delivers a lot of advantages for your system, like greater efficiency and a lower likelihood for issues. You can have these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive examination of your system whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection could help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This could help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance gives lots of perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity costs.**
- Finds minor problems before they result in pricey service.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This work is the most detailed in the industry. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 226-773-3357. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.