At Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts, we understand boilers. Whether you are needing a boiler repair for your existing system or you believe it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can depend on our skilled team in Windsor.
Since your boiler operates more during the winter months in Windsor, it’s a good decision to schedule routine maintenance with Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts before then to avoid a boiler replacement in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling noises coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler powers down often.
- Your thermostat is inaccurate.
- Your boiler system has decreased pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you begin inquiring whether you need a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will assist you to choose the best option for you depending on the age of your boiler, the cost to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you resolve you want a replacement, you can rely on Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts for a seamless boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be content your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Windsor area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers achieve increased efficiency with components including:
- Electronic ignition, which eliminates the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion technologies that obtain more heat from the equivocal amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that acquires outside air to fuel the burner, limiting drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts at 226-773-3357
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.