End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Windsor Home
The typical home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are simple to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go unnoticed for years.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for additional water you’re not using, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to find and stop minimal leaks.
Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts is here to help you do just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Windsor.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and fixing leaks are the most routine calls we receive for plumbing services. Finding a leak right away can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks might be trickier to spot than others, but there are a couple telltale signs that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Windsor. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than expected.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your toilet, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls appear wet or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion by your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t find the proof, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or small silver disc. If the dial is moving, you probably have a leak.
We can track down the origin of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are numerous places you could find a leak.
Leaks can be started by cracked seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, clogs and more.
They frequently occur:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you see signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 226-773-3357 or request an appointment online.