Expert Sump Pump Repair and Replacement in Windsor
You probably don’t think about your sump pump until it rains hard. Then you count on it working like it should so your Windsor basement doesn’t take on water.
Sump pumps can quit running for a few numerous reasons.
We’ve handled it all. If your pump isn’t draining correctly, get in touch with the Experts at Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts to investigate the problem.
We’ll examine your pump during our visit and offer preventive maintenance tips, so it won’t quit when you need it most.
Common Causes of Sump Pump Failure
Sump pumps can quit operating for several different reasons:
- No power
- Insufficient maintenance
- Too small of a unit
- Incorrect installation
- Switch problems
- Frosted over or blocked discharge lines
- Age (average life span is 10 years)
Sump Pump Maintenance Checklist
There are a few simple things you can do to make sure your sump pump is primed for efficiency.
- Ensure the cord is in good shape.
- Plug it into a GFCI outlet in anticipation of power surges.
- Confirm the pump is straight and not tilting to one side, since this can trigger the pump to not turn on when needed.
- If the pump hasn’t recently run, drop a bucket of water into the pit to make sure the pump starts and removes the water rapidly.
- During dry weather, take out the sump pump and clean the grate on the bottom since it can get small stones in the grate over time.
- Confirm the discharge pipe’s vent hole is free of obstructions.
Trust Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts for Your Sump Pump Needs
Because your sump pump is a kind of security to defend your home from water damage, look to the Experts at Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts to verify yours is taking care of business.
We’ve got the expertise—whether you need sump pump repair or sump pump replacement. Plus, all of our services are upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 226-773-3357 or book an appointment online.