We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Windsor
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and restoration can be expensive—on average, about $4,400.
Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Many homeowners may not realize they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Windsor sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the expertise, certification and aptitude to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to back up or become blocked, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you notice trouble. Taking care of it quickly can help you avoid expensive destruction to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also create problems if they expand into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts today at 226-773-3357 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell quality equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*