Your HVAC system’s health is essential, as it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfortable. This makes it exposed to a big range of issues.
Many times malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these issues progress, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you might have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can lower the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating properly, you may wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Pinpoints little problems early. Stopping big problems from happening beforehand is the smartest method to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance visits provide the chance to closely check and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also provides time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll conserve more money over the years if troubles are resolved as they appear.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system running as smoothly as possible. Often this creates an increase to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may experience lower utility costs, plus the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is operating correctly, it might last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance might help extend this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts
Annual maintenance is essential, especially as it can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling prices.* But with Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that match your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive benefits provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to economical, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be responsible for unexpected repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to get and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also receive a couple of other popular perks of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically breaks down during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically handling a large volume of service calls. With a Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more perks by enrolling in one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, our professionals can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, contact us at 226-773-3357 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.