The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which exposes them to a broad assortment of potential problems.
These problems are often small enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these complications degrade further, your entire system may be threatened. These are annoyances and costs you may avoid with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance invalidates your warranty. Devoting a brief amount on a tune-up now could help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Minor Issues Early
Avoiding major issues in the first place is the best way to help your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly inspect and lubricate vital internal parts. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are repaired as they pop up.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance might shrink your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance could extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts offers a series of membership plans drafted to suit your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is built to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime expenses if you contact our experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Trip expenses are covered as well, saving you an average of $99 every visit. You’ll also get many of the most-wanted advantages from our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we do our best to accommodate a higher volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts tech coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a key home investment. Protect it while access to extra advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 226-773-3357 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.