No matter what the elements outside, the temperature within your house influences how comfortable it will feel. Choose the right temp and your rooms will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t working properly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready to take a thorough look at how you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It could be the difference between a solid system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are coming up fast. How do you get your system ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a summer night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your solution?
- Tell my guests to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Switch on my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Have my contractor choose and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the fanciest system on the market.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC bills have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call an Expert technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and pray it stops.
Time to add up your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are helping you out. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep reading to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to help out your system for a season change, a professional tune-up is helpful to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your Expert technician will complete a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC professional will look out for more significant issues for your home. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homes at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your power bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a steady hike in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you notice a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left without a repair it could make for an costly repair in the future. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and annoyance. And if your HVAC just isn’t helping anymore, consider selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!