No matter what the temperature outside in Windsor, the temperature within your house determines how comfortable it will feel. Choose the right temp and your rooms will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time for a thorough look at the way you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Windsor. How do you get your AC ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a summer night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your solution?
- Tell my guests to bring chilled beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it working before people show up.
- Turn on my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to choose and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the fanciest system currently available in Windsor.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have increased quite a bit.
- It will be comparable to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call an Expert technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and pray it stops.
Get ready to add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep reading to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to help out your system for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is helpful to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your Expert technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC service professional will keep an eye out for more significant issues for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Choose an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homes at no other cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and take note when they dramatically change. Your power bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a stable climb in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you notice a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and annoyance. And if your HVAC just isn’t helping anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!