Summer has made its way to Windsor and the last thing you need is your A/C system failing during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your MD annually for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts
When you call Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as an extensive cleaning. Below are the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Check AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts in Windsor is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 226-773-3357 today!