Summer has made its way to Windsor and the last thing you need is your A/C system failing during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from failing with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your MD annually for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts
When you call Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Check AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts in Windsor is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 226-773-3357 today!