We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Professional AC Installation in Windsor
When you are looking for AC installation in Windsor, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts arrive. Besides the fact we have the skills and endorsements to stand behind our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 226-773-3357 to schedule your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased earlier than 2010, it likely has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your cooling bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart method to conserve on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to select the right model for your needs. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service company in Windsor? Here are a few of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional specialists are at your house, you can expect they’ll hook up your new unit for the best effectiveness. And they’ll keep your house and yard in look-alike state as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re working a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the hook-up procedures require us to come inside your house, we’ll wear shoe booties to protect your floors from mud. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your flooring covered from refuse all through our work.
- Outstanding service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This means they’ve undergone rigorous schooling to achieve the most sought-after technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation worksheet all through the process to double-check each individual little thing is handled. We’ll also ensure everything is operating like it should and matches local code before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you know how to program your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic communication—We’ll communicate how the process is progressing and when you can expect us to be done.