Expert AC Replacement in Windsor with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner does not need to be a stressful process if you deal with Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified specialists can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the ideal equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a full year, ensuring the Expert solutions you deserve.
What to Expect During AC Replacement
Effective AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Here are a few benefits of our installation procedure:
- Neat Replacement
- We put on safety footwear coverings to keep your house and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also set down protective cloths around the installation area to lessen messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have finished substantial Expert training to earn one of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement procedure exchanges your outdated system with a new AC unit that fulfills regional codes. We go above and beyond expectations whenever possible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we verify your AC is working like it should by testing safety features and checking other crucial functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be tough to understand specifically when to get a new air conditioner. Below are a few clues that it’s time to begin planning for a new one.
- Monthly energy bills are going up. As your air conditioner ages, it comes to be less effective. Eventually it needs too much time or power to keep things cool.
- Your home feels muggy or humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a harder time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cool enough.
- The air conditioner is running consistently. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run more frequently as the temperature rises. However, constant heavy use increases wear and tear, reducing the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more expensive.
- Your air conditioner is out of date. With regular maintenance, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old might save 20-40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re spending a lot on air conditioning repair service. We suggest full replacement if repairs are becoming more probable and/or expensive.
- Your AC system uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on models with R-22 coolant is very costly as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
As opposed to buying, you can now LEASE a brand-new, high-efficiency HVAC system to save money on energy costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes setup with brand-new equipment with no deposit, plus all yearly maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repair services. Get it all for one low monthly payment.