HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this term to refer to your whole heating and cooling equipment, which involves:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are varying kinds of HVAC units, they all operate similarly by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to trap dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or directly into a space, depending on the model of equipment you use.
At Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts, we have a comprehensive list of quality HVAC services in Windsor to match all your comfort needs. And we support all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.