A popping sound is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork can lead to other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Premature system malfunction
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth in ducts
Call an experienced company in Windsor, like Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts, to examine your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.