A popping sound is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Troubles with your ductwork can create other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth in ducts
Call an Expert company in Windsor, like Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts, to look at your house’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.