We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Windsor
We don’t just fix and tune up heating systems, we also provide top-notch furnace installation in Windsor.
What makes our professional work different from other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our approach as time has gone by.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve earned the most prestigious technical accreditation in the industry. They also participate in continuing industry and system education to learn the greatest procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with skilled furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our outstanding offerings that we offer you time to think about it—365 days, actually.
Contact us at 226-773-3357 to request your furnace installation today.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be hard to know just when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, many furnaces live for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and could even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 226-773-3357 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we hook up your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we’re inside, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your floors from any dirt we might track in. We use sheets at the installation space to prevent messes.
- Quality services—Our pros have earned some of the highest prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a sheet to double-check your heater is operating like it should before we leave.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll often go above and beyond, for the most outstanding service anyplace.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts
Need one more reason to buy a heater from Bryant Heating & Cooling Service Experts?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on suitable furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 226-773-3357 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.